is suitable for conductive media. Pipeline media must be filled with pipe measurement. It is mainly used in factory sewage, domestic sewage, etc.
Let's first know what caused this situation?
The instantaneous flow of the electromagnetic flowmeter is always 0, what's the matter? How to solve it?
1. The medium is not conductive;
2. There is flow in the pipeline but it is not full;
3. There is no flow in the electromagnetic flowmeter pipeline;
4. The electrode is covered and not in contact with liquid;
5. The flow is less than the lower limit of flow cut-off set in the meter;
6. The parameter setting in the meter header is incorrect;
7. The sensor is damaged.
Now that we know what the reason is, how should we avoid this problem now. When selecting and installing electromagnetic flowmeters, you need to pay attention to:
1. Firstly, the measurement requirements of this unit should be clearly defined. There are several measurement requirements, mainly: measuring medium, flow m3/h (minimum, working point, maximum), medium temperature ℃, medium pressure MPa, installation form (flange type , Clamp type) and so on.
2. Prerequisites for selecting electromagnetic flowmeter
1) The measured medium must be a conductive liquid (that is, the measured fluid is required to have a minimum conductivity);
2) The measured medium should not contain too much ferromagnetic medium or a lot of bubbles.