QTLD/F model partial filled pipe electromagnetic flow meter is a kind of measurement instrument that uses the velocity-area method to continuously measure the fluid flow in pipelines (such as semi-pipe flow sewage pipes and large flow pipes without overflow weirs). It can measure and display data such as instantaneous flow, flow velocity, and cumulative flow. It is especially suitable for the needs of municipal rainwater, waste water, sewage discharge and irrigation water pipes and other measuring places.
1. Suitable for low flow rate conductive liquids
2. Measurement possible down to 10% filling of pipe
3. High accuracy: 2.5%
4. Support various kinds of signal outputs
5. Bi-directional measurement
6. Suitable for circle pipe, square pipe etc.